DETROIT – Fujitsu Microelectronics America Inc. plans to open an office in Detroit within six months to better serve the Big Three auto makers and suppliers with engineering operations here in metro Detroit. The move is necessary because Fujitsu, the Japanese-based producer of microcontrollers, relays and touch screens, has development contracts with U.S. auto makers, and they have "mandated that we have local engineering support," says Keith Horn, vice president of marketing. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fujitsu Coming to Detroit, Offers Smudge-Free Touch Screen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.