For Jim Evans, 2005 is a year of unprecedented opportunity. As chairman of the American International Automobile Dealers Assn., Evans is putting on the full court press to accomplish four legislative objectives he outlined in a speech in early February. AIADA was focused on the election in 2004 and again will turn its attention to the congressional elections in 2006. But 2005 is a “year not clouded by fundraising and election-related issues,” says Evans. “We can focus on the legislative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Full Court Press for AIADA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.