BEIJING — The FQ6480, a light cross-country vehicle nicknamed the “Off-road King,” makes its debut at Beijing's Beifang Automotive Market. One of the few sport/utility vehicles (SUVs) allowed to be sold in China, the FQ6480 is produced by the Jiangxi province-based Fuqi Automotive General Factory, using the technologies and dies of the Toyota Motor Corp. Land Cruiser. Fuqi is the only automaker in China to manufacture the all-wheel-drive, 9-seat SUV. The vehicle, equipped with a Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuqi bases new vehicle on Land Cruiser" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.