TOLEDO, OH – Chrysler Group plans to build the Dodge Nitro midsize SUV at its plant here. One of 10 new vehicles Chrysler expects to launch next year, the Nitro, as expected, will roll off the same assembly line as its platform-mate, the Jeep Liberty, sources tell Ward’s. Chrysler’s Toledo North Assembly Plant will be tooled up for a mid-summer 2006 production launch of at least 75,000 units of the new Nitro, which will be sold as an ’07 model. Toledo built just under 225,000 Libertys in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fuse Lit for Dodge Nitro Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.