LOS ANGELES – After talking the talk about “The Year of the Car,” Ford Motor Co. is walking the walk – with swagger – as the ’06 Fusion midsize sedan arrives in showrooms this month. Not since the heyday of the Taurus more than a decade ago has the blue oval brand been able to strut with confidence about the design and performance of a midsize car offering. ’06 Ford Fusion features same front suspension as Mazda6. Japanese auto makers have so greatly upped the ante on quality and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fusion Big Step Up for Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.