GENEVA – Ford of Europe expects to generate some heat when young urban dwellers are introduced to Fusion, the second of four new small cars it hopes will revitalize its small-car lineup. “We believe there’s an unmet need, at Ford, for a spacious urban vehicle, especially for young families,” says Martin Leach, Ford of Europe vice president-product development. “Urban living has become the aspirational lifestyle for modern young families. These young families want to get the most out of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fusion Right Blend for City Dwellers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.