Let there be light. “Better” light, that is.. That's what Federal-Mogul Lighting Products is saying with this month's introduction of a new halogen lamp that allegedly improves a motorist's ability to see and be seen. Using a four-year-old patent inspired by theory dating back to the 1920s, Federal-Mogul is marketing headlamps made with neodymium-doped glass. “It filters out more of the yellow light and essentially allows your eyes to pick up more of the blues and the reds,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Future brighter for Federal-Mogul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.