The Infiniti luxury division of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. says it expects to sell 30,000 units annually of its new FX premium cross/utility vehicle at a time when the segment is nearing saturation. Infiniti FX45 The segment is new but rapidly filling up with V-8-powered vehicles such as the Cadillac SRX, Mercedes ML 500, BMW X5, Lexus GX 470, Porsche Cayenne and Volkswagen Touareg. Lexus, the luxury division of Toyota Motor Corp., predicts the premium SUV segment will grow by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FX Takes Infiniti into Premium CUV Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.