SAN FRANCISCO – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. already has generated a fair amount of excitement with the all-new 350Z – the reincarnation of the legendary Datsun Z car. But in truth, Nissan is bringing two dynamic, high-performance coupes to the U.S. market in the coming months. The 350Z may be the most highly anticipated new car of the ’03 model run, but its sibling, the Infiniti G35 sport coupe, in some ways will prove more desirable to certain buyers. Infiniti G35 coupe The G35 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"G35 Coupe Stands Out From 350Z Shadow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.