FLAT ROCK, MI – General Motors Corp.’s Cadillac division has much on the line in the entry-level luxury car segment as its all-new ’08 CTS sedan begins rolling off the assembly line in Lansing, MI. So do GM parts producers, many of them supplying features that previously had been unavailable on the CTS, from the shimmering LED light pipes encasing the headlamps to the polished aluminum exhaust tips. But the most important feature anyone who drives the new CTS is likely to remember is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GDI Powers CTS to New Heights" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.