SHANGHAI — Leading gearbox manufacturer Shanghai Automobile Gearworks becomes the first Chinese factory to attain Germany's VDA 6.1 certification. The automotive quality certification is considered to be one of the world's top automotive standards, along with U.S.-preferred QS 9000 certification. The parts suppler, which claims to have exported 45,000 gearboxes to Volkswagen AG, already has attained the QS 9000 and ISO 9000 certifications.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gearbox manufacturer first in China to achieve European certification" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.