Chinese manufacturer Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd. enters the Indonesian market with the launch of its CK1 sedan, targeting sales of 2,000 units over the next 12 months. Malaysia’s Information Gateway Corp. Sdn Bhd says its Indonesian subsidiary PT Gaya Motor, which will be involved in producing and marketing the CK1, will be helped in reaching the sales target by low interest rates and strong growth for the automotive industry overall. “Within the next five years, Geely plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geely Launches Sales of CK1 in Indonesia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.