Global Electric Motor Cars LLC (GEM) of Fargo, ND, names Richard J. Kasper president and chief operating officer, effective Dec. 1. Kasper is currently the executive vice president and chief financial officer for GEM. He will succeed Kenneth R. Montier, who has held the president and COO posts since August 1998 and is leaving to pursue other interests. GEM is a wholly owned subsidiary of DaimlerChrysler Motors Co. LLC.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GEM Names Kasper President and COO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.