BUDAPEST – General Motors Europe AG opens two regional headquarters in Hungary Nov. 4 to handle distribution of GM’s Adam Opel AG and Daewoo brand cars in major sections of Central and Eastern Europe. Up to now, GM's Opel Southeast Europe Kft. office based in Budaors, near this Hungarian capital, handled Opel sales in Hungary and eight southeast European countries. It now also is responsible for the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Russia and Turkey. "The establishment of the Central ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"General Motors Opens Regional Headquarters in Budapest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.