From exotic to aeronautic, the Geneva Motor Show will offer something for everyone when it opens to the public March 2. For those with unlimited means, Ferrari SpA unveils a new 599 GTB 2-seat coupe, designed to replace the 575 Maranello. The all-aluminum Ferrari, powered by a V-12, is based on the new 612 Scaglietti. Chrysler Group displays a 5-passenger Dodge concept, the Hornet, powered by a 170-hp 1.6L supercharged 4-cyl. gasoline engine. Weighing in at 3,100 lbs. (1,409 kg), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Geneva's Swiss Bliss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.