“Dubs.” That’s tuner slang for the big 20-in.-plus aftermarket wheels that are redefining the look of cars and trucks in every neighborhood in America. When hip-hop artists and burgeoning movie stars such as Snoop Dog and Ice Cube talk about “dubs,” it’s a trend. When Gary Cowger, president-GM North America, mentions “dubs” – as he did when he introduced GM’s new lineup of oversized aftermarket wheels at last November’s Specialty Equipment Market Assn. (SEMA) show in Las Vegas – it’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gentlemen, Start Your Bling Bling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.