VIENNA – China CAD Automobile Deutschland GmbH, a German importer of Chinese-made SUVs, plans to market some Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. models under the new brand of Dragon. China CAD Automobile Deutschland will launch Dragon sales in Germany in mid- to late-November. Rollout of the brand to other Western and Eastern European countries is planned, but timing is unclear. Three Chery models are to be offered initially. The Dragon City, a rebadged Chery A1, will be priced at E8,999 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German Importer to Sell Rebadged Chery Models in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.