Scanning through the owner's manual while trying to figure out a new vehicle's operational systems may be ancient history with a new voice-activated multimedia owner's manual developed by German researchers with help from Audi. The “Avatar-based Virtual Co-driver System,” or AviCoS, provides car owners information on demand. The multimedia interface employs artificial intelligence to interpret questions voiced by the driver and “speaks” the answers or displays explanations on a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German Researchers Develop Interactive Owner's Manual With Audi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.