Germany vehicle sales totaled 315,230 units for June 2011, up 0.4% vs. June 2010. June 2011 vehicle sales decreased 6.0% compared with May 2011 sales. 2011 sales through June totaled 1,783,275, up 11.6% over the same period in 2010. Volkswagen AG is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 484,307, resulting in a 27.2% market share. Related document: Ward’s Germany Vehicle Sales – June 2011
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany Vehicle Sales Up 0.4% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.