Germany vehicle sales totaled 283,108 units for April 2010, down 29.4% vs. April 2009. April 2010 vehicles sales decreased 11.6% compared with March 2010 sales. 2010 sales through April totaled 1,011,919. This was down 23.8% over the same period in 2009. Volkswagen AG was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 358,676, resulting in a 35.5% market share. Related document: Ward’s Germany Vehicle Sales – April 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany Vehicle Sales Down 29.4% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.