Getrag Group celebrates the groundbreaking of a new production facility in Slovakia that will manufacture dual-clutch and motorcycle transmissions, gear wheels and other transmission parts. The plant is located in the Kechnec Industrial Park in Kechnec, about 12 miles (20 km) from Kosice, Slovakia's second-largest city. Getrag Group consists of the Getrag GmbH & Cie KG as well as Getrag Ford Transmissions GmbH, the 50-50 joint venture between Getrag and Ford Motor Co. The new Slovak ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Getrag Begins Construction on Slovak Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.