TOKYO — Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Chief Operating Officer Carlos Ghosn speaks with a small gathering of North American journalists during last month's Tokyo Motor Show, to elucidate on the sweeping plan to revive a debt-burdened Nissan (see WAI — Nov. '99, p.1). Along the way, Ghosn uncovers a genuine sense of humor and what appears to be a realistic and pragmatic view of the automotive industry. Some of Ghosn's more intriguing ideas and statements: On Nissan's brand: The company will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn amplifies on turnaround strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.