FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan, U.S.A. — Renault SA’s former "Le Cost Killer," Carlos Ghosn, is measuring his task at Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. these days with visits to the Japanese automaker’s international operations, impressing upon everyone he meets his immediate message: profitability for Nissan by next fiscal year. "It’s non-negotiable," the Brazilian native says. "We don’t have a lot of time to fix Nissan’s problems." Analysts say that’s a fairly ambitious goal considering Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn anxious to get Nissan's poor profits growing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.