DETROIT — Rescuing car companies drowning in red ink is a risky business and no one seems to understand that better than Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s Chief Operating Officer Carlos Ghosn. Ghosn, who wants to stop millions if not billions of dollars flowing from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., is so confident that he and his Nissan “revival” team have staked their jobs on a financial turnaround at Japan's No.2 automaker by the end of fiscal year 1999-'01. “We don't care if the bottom line (net profit) is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn clears financial slate to speed Nissan revival" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.