PARIS ‚Äď Renault SA-Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. CEO Carlos Ghosn left Moscow this week with a plan to take control of Russia‚Äôs national auto maker OAO AvtoVAZ and boost production to 1.6 million cars annually in 2014. The executive expects the Russian market will reach 4 million vehicles in four years, and he wants Renault, Nissan and AvtoVAZ to capture 40% of that total, Russian news agency Interfax reports. Through September, the three brands held a collective 36.9% share, with AvtoVAZ at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn Looking to Boost Renault-Nissan Stake in Russia‚Äôs AvtoVAZ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.