NEW ORLEANS – Carlos Ghosn, preparing to take the helm of Renault SA, says that doesn’t mean the French auto maker will reenter the U.S. market – at least not immediately. Calling the U.S. a “high-risk, high-reward” market, the auto executive who oversaw Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s remarkable turnaround, tells Ward’s the time is not right for Renault to sell cars in North America, although he doesn’t rule that out as an eventuality. Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn Renault pulled out of the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn: Too Soon for Renault to Return" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.