FRANKLIN, TN – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. CEO Carlos Ghosn announces a new electric car initiative with the state of Tennessee during the dedication of the auto maker’s new $100 million headquarters here. Ghosn, who has been openly skeptical of hybrid-electric vehicles, reveals Nissan and the state of Tennessee are forming a partnership to promote zero-emission vehicles, including pure-electric vehicles, with participation from the Tennessee Valley Authority, the largest public power company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn Touts Electric Cars During HQ Dedication" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.