Surprise! Not all Baby Boomers are self-centered yuppies who want to drive a 2-seat roadster into the sunset with the top down and the wind in their thinning hair. Apparently many affluent Boomers now define luxury as the ability to share the wind-in-the-hair experience with as many people as possible: friends and family sitting in the back seat – maybe even the dog in the third row. Mini’s big sunroof adds spaciousness to small interior. Whatever the reason, the popularity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Giant Sunroofs Next Big Thing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.