Chrysler will sell replicas of the Dodge Tomahawk in Nieman Marcus Christmas catalog. Following its resoundingly positive debut at the North American International Auto Show earlier this year, Chrysler Group has given the green light to production of replicas of its Dodge Tomahawk concept motorcycle. The bike can be had for $550,000 exclusively via the Nieman Marcus Christmas catalog. Chrysler has commissioned up to 10 Tomahawk replicas to be built by the original fabricators ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"The Gift for Those Who Have Everything: Dodge Tomahawk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.