Ralph Gilles plans to bridge the ages-old divide between engineers and designers when he takes charge of Chrysler LLC’s design studio next month. And Gilles has the skills to succeed, according to those who know him. Expect also for Chrysler vehicles to resonate more with young buyers in a corporate culture that celebrates creative freedom and, by default, becomes a beacon for top-level talent, say Gilles’ colleagues and counterparts and industry observers. Asked what his first order ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gilles Keen to Smash Barrier Between Chrysler Design, Engineering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.