Ford Motor Co.’s pool of car guys gets deeper with the addition of Allan Gilmour. So says Nick Scheele, president and chief operating officer. Allan Gilmour Asked about Gilmour’s reputed product prowess, Scheele divulges that the Jaguar XK8 owes a debt to the auto maker’s new vice chairman and chief financial officer. (see related story: Ford’s Reversal of Misfortune) “I’ve not told anybody else that story,” Scheele tells Ward’s. “I worked for Allan for a number of years, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gilmour Credited with XK8 Intro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.