TURIN – Ford Motor Co. will roll out yet another specialty Mustang later this month, when it showcases a new concept designed with the help of Italy’s ItalDesign SpA. The Mustang concept, said to be a collaboration of Ford design head J Mays and ItalDesign’s Fabrizio Giugiaro, will make its world debut at the Los Angeles auto show, which opens to the media Nov. 29. The Giugiaro Mustang reportedly will be equipped with the most powerful Mustang engine developed so far. If so, it will have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Giugiaro Mustang to Bow in L.A." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.