DETROIT -- If the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin.’s online docket management system is an accurate yardstick, headlamp glare is a burning public issue. The headlamp glare docket, which logs public comment, has attracted more than 28,300 visits – 1,100 more than tire pressure monitoring systems, the second-most popular docket. However, the latter has attracted fewer than 200 submissions compared to nearly 1,600 for headlamp glare. And that number could grow as last-minute ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Glare Tops NHTSA Charts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.