KUWAIT CITY â The Middle Eastâs Gulf region experienced a vehicle-sales boom in 2007 on the back of high oil prices, a rising population and strong economic growth. Sales were uniformly high among the six Gulf Arab states that make up the Gulf Cooperation Council, with only Kuwait seeing a noticeably slower year, particularly for American and European brands. General Motors Corp.âs total sales in the GCC rose 1% last year to 128,154 units, including Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Hummer and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Global Auto Makers Benefit From Middle Eastâs Strong Economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642