DaimlerChrysler AG denies reports that Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp soon will be replaced by U.S. operations chief Dieter Zetsche. A fire at the VDO Mannesman plant in Brandys nad Labem, in the Czech Republic, sends Skoda Auto scrambling to find fuel pumps and instrument panels for its Octavia and Fabia models. Bankrupt Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. claims it has developed its own engines for the midsize cars built at its Bupyeong plant and plans to produce them. MG ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Global Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.