An international survey by professional services company Deloitte finds the present generation of electric cars do not meet consumers’ expectations on charge convenience, cost of charging, vehicle price and range. Australia-based Deloitte Motor Industry Services partner Danny Rezek says the vast majority of respondents have demands that pure EVs in today’s market do not fulfill. These include a range of at least 200 miles (320 km) (68% of respondents), charging time of two hours or less ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Global Survey Shows Consumers Cool Toward EVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.