General Motors Corp. once again is stepping up incentives in the face of flagging demand, offering customers a new program featuring zero down, no monthly payments for 90 days and 0% financing for up to 60 months on all ’02 models and most ’03 model sedans and minivans. Saab and Hummer models are excluded. The "Zero, Zero, Zero" program "will leverage GM’s current programs in the marketplace," says Bill Lovejoy, group vice president of GM North America-Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Adds to Incentive Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.