Washington, DC-based Fuel Cell News quotes General Motors Corp. for fuel cell developments that indicate GM may focus its initial fuel-cell vehicle marketing at Cadillac Div. Fuel Cell News reports GM says: A methanol-fueled fuel cell version of the Opel Zafira, will debut at the Paris Motor Show and is planned for production in 2004. GM fuel cell technology is focused on Cadillac customers, who GM thinks will pay more for environmentally friendly “status.” This suggests a fuel-cell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to aim fuel cell at Cadillac buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.