Sales are not exactly brisk right now, but Cadillac General Manager John F. Smith still is forecasting explosive growth for his division and Saab Automobile in the next five years. “There's a very good chance we could double our (combined) volume over the next several years,” Mr. Smith says. Together, global sales of Cadillac and Saab could range between 600,000-650,000 units annually in the '04-'05 time frame, he predicts, with Cadillac accounting for little more than half. Currently, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Aims to Double Global Luxury Car Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.