General Motors Corp., Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. and the Korea Development Bank announce the completion of the transfer of certain assets of Daewoo to the new GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd. GM Daewoo now will own and operate three Daewoo manufacturing facilities in Changwon and Kunsan, South Korea, and Hanoi, Vietnam. Nine overseas subsidiaries, including Daewoo’s Austrian, Benelux, French, German, Italian, Puerto Rican, Spanish, Swiss and European parts operations in the Netherlands ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM and Daewoo Complete Asset Transfer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.