SAO PAULO — General Motors Corp. has begun to coordinate its activities with alliance partner Fiat SpA in Argentina. The first stage will be the integration of storing car parts and components at the Fiat factory located in Berazategui. The automakers hope to save on fixed expenses and avoid overhead costs and idle space on trucks and delivery services for spare parts. “We are discussing with Fiat to join post-sales services, although we have not yet set up a timeframe,” says one GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM and Fiat coordinate activities in Argentina" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642