General Motors Corp. and Isuzu Motors Co. Ltd. finalize details of agreements relating to Isuzu’s restructuring. GM will acquire a majority interest in Isuzu’s diesel engine businesses and complete ownership of Duramax, Circle L 1.7L and V-6 diesel engine technologies for the sum of ¥50 billion ($420 million). GM also will name Basil N. Drossos co-representative director and executive vice president-finance, corporate planning and human resources. Drossos is currently GM Asia Pacific ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM and Isuzu Finalize Agreements" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.