BRUSSELS, Belgium — General Motors Corp. and its Adam Opel AG division show the latest joint effort in advanced vehicle technology here and outline their “alternative fuel” plan for the near- and long-term future. GM and Opel say their brand-new prototype is the world's most advanced “operational” hydrogen-powered vehicle in the world — and it may be hard to argue. The technology is stowed away in a single Opel Zafira MPV — the 200-cell stack measures a mere 23.2×11×19.7 ins. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM and Opel unveil next phase in hydrogen-powered vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.