DETROIT – General Motors Corp.’s GMC and Chevrolet brands announce pricing for the new extended wheelbase versions of the midsize Envoy and TrailBlazer SUVs that go on sale next spring. The GMC Envoy XL will start at $31,595 for the 2-wheel-drive SLE model and $36,595 for the 4-wheel-drive version. The Chevy TrailBlazer EXT will begin at $31,385 for the 2WD model and $33,610 for the 4WD model. Both vehicles have third row seats and are 16 ins. (41 cm) longer than their respective ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Announces Pricing for Extended SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.