Shanghai GM sets pricing for the Chevrolet Volt at RMB498,000 ($75,533) ahead of the extended-range electric vehicle’s sales rollout at 13 dealerships in eight major Chinese metropolitan areas. The Volt is one of 30 vehicles from the Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac and Baojun brands that Shanghai GM and its other Chinese joint venture, SAIC-GM-Wuling, are showing at the Guangzhou auto show. Volts will be retailed in host city Guangzhou as well as Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Wuxi, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Announces Volt Pricing Ahead of China Sales Rollout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.