So this is what the Lutz Era will look like. General Motors, eager to prove its recovery plan is about new product at least as much as job cuts and health-care reform, has been giving media, dealers and others a peek at the future, showing off 20 new models that will roll out over the next 30 months. (See related story: GM Provides Peek at Product Push) The message is clear. GM engineers and designers believe they're finally headed in the right direction with bolder new vehicle exterior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Anxiously Awaits Impact of Lutz-Inspired Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.