SAO PAULO – General Motors Corp.'s Argentine unit has begun exporting new Corsas with 1.8L gasoline or 1.7L diesel engines to Brazil, Chile, Uruguay and Mexico from its factory in Rosario. The auto maker expects to export 32,000 of the 40,000 units it will produce. The Corsa is being launched at the same time in Brazil and Argentina.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Argentina Begins Exporting New Corsas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.