TROY, MI – General Motors Corp. is taking an active role in finding potential buyers for Delphi Corp. plants the bankrupt supplier wants to sell as part of its massive restructuring now under way. The auto maker also is stepping up efforts to re-source certain Delphi contracts to other suppliers, says Bo Andersson, GM vice president-global purchasing and supply chain. The initiatives are driven by GM’s need to ensure a stable source of parts for its vehicle assembly plants. Delphi, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Attempting to Broker Delphi Deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.