ZAO GM-AvtoVAZ, the joint venture between General Motors Corp., Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, confirms it will produce a second model at its plant in Togliatti. Russian-built Chevrolet Niva SUV. Speaking at the St. Petersburg, Russia, auto show, officials say the JV will add the sedan version of the current Opel Astra II into its mix. GM-AvtoVAZ already makes the Chevrolet Niva SUV. Astra assembly will begin at GM-AvtoVAZ in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM-AvtoVAZ to Add Astra to Mix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.