VIENNA – ZAO GM-AvtoVAZ, the joint venture between General Motors Corp., Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), launches pilot assembly of the Chevrolet Viva. The Viva is the second model to be built at the JV, which launched production of the Chevrolet Niva SUV in September 2002. Pilot assembly of Chevrolet Viva under way in Russia. Pilot production of the Viva began Aug. 9. Based on the Opel Astra II, the Viva will be offered only ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM-AvtoVAZ Begins Pilot Output of Chevy Viva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.